- What are Digital Coupons?
- What is our Digital Coupon Policy?
- What is required to load and redeem Digital Coupons?
- How do Digital Coupons work?
- How many Digital Coupons can I load to my Club Card?
- How long are coupons available?
- What happens to Digital Coupons on my account once they have been redeemed?
- Digital Coupon would not redeem at checkout. What do I do?
What are Digital Coupons?
Digital Coupons are discount offers that download directly to your Green Way Markets Club Card from our website or mobile app. No clipping of paper is required! Once loaded to your card, digital coupons will redeem automatically at the register when you purchase the qualifying item(s).
What is our Digital Coupon Policy?
Click here to review our Digital Coupon Policy.
What is required to load and redeem Digital Coupons?
To download digital coupons, you just need to create an account on greenwaymarkets.com with your 12 digit Green Way Markets Club Card. If you do not have a Club Card, please visit the customer service counter of your local Green Way Markets. Click here to find a store near you. If you do not have an online account, click here to sign up now.
How do Digital Coupons work?
- Sign in or Create account
- Browse our selection of Digital Coupons
- Select and Download your Coupons
- Redeem your Digital Coupons when you present your Club Card at checkout
- Click here for how-to video
How many Digital Coupons can I load to my Club Card?
A limit of 150 coupons per household can be loaded at one time.
How long are coupons available?
Coupon start and end dates vary based on the offer. Each coupon shows the corresponding expiration date.
What happens to Digital Coupons on my account once they have been redeemed?
Once a coupon has been redeemed, it will no longer be visible on the Digital Coupons or My Coupons page. This also applies for digital coupons that have expired.
What do I do if my store does not carry the product for which I have a Digital Coupon?
Product availability varies by location and a product being in-stock cannot be guaranteed.
A Digital Coupon would not redeem at checkout. What do I do?
Occasionally this may happen for a variety of reasons. These include:
- Wrong item was purchased and/or purchase requirements were not met
- Coupons were downloaded to a different Advantage Card not connected with the registered account
- You also redeemed a paper coupon which will take priority over the digital coupon